- Online home applications only require information related specifically to you and to the property you are buying, removing the need to fill out long forms.
- Supporting documentation can be submitted along with the online application, removing the need to fax, email, or visit ooba Home Loans’ offices.
- Once the application is complete, ooba Home Loans takes over, submitting it to multiple banks and providing you with the quotes to compare, so you can get the best deal on your home loan.
You’d think buying a home would be a complex and intimidating process, but the ability to apply online for your home loan changes everything. Now it becomes a simple, streamlined process that you can complete in five minutes or less.
It’s nice to know that once you identify the property you want and have signed the offer to purchase, all you have to do apply online with a home loan comparison service like ooba Home Loans, and the rest is taken care of for you.
Online home loan application: How it works
You can apply online with ooba Home Loans through their website, where you also have the option to speak to an expert. The process is completely free, and will involve filling in your details and some details about the property you’re applying for, and submitting some supporting documentation. Once you’ve done that, ooba Home Loans takes over from there, submitting your application to multiple banks, including your own.
The process is streamlined to ensure your application goes smoothly, and that there aren’t any bumps in the road.
- 1. Apply online (you only have to provide information relevant to yourself and the property you are buying).
- 2. Upload supporting documents online, fill in the application and sign it electronically.
- 3. A dedicated home loan consultant will be assigned to you, and will be available to answer your questions 24/7.
- 4. ooba Home Loans will prepare your application for submission (each bank has different application requirements, so ooba Home Loans will ensure your application is correctly presented).
- 5. Your application is submitted to up to 9 different banks, including your own.
- 6. ooba Home Loans provides you with your multiple quotes to compare from your bank and others.
- 7. ooba Home Loans has a dedicated team to negotiate rates and terms with the bank on your behalf.
Why you should apply for a home loan online
- With ooba Home Loans, applying online will not require you to fill out any long forms. All that is needed is information related to the property.
- You can upload supporting documentation at the same time, and sign it electronically, removing the need for you to fill out forms and scan them, or visit the ooba home loan offices.
- ooba Home Loans will submit your application to up to nine banks, providing you with multiple quotes to compare so you have your choice of the best deal.
As well as offering you the option to apply for a home loan online, ooba Home Loans offers a range of tools that can make the home buying process easier for you. Start with their Bond Calculator, then use the ooba Home Loans Bond Indicator to determine what you can afford. Finally, when you’re ready, you can apply for a home loan.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Ranked #1 in Financial Services on Hellopeter
Average rating of 4.82 from over 3 000 reviews
Simply The Best
Ooba home loans services are simply the best. My Consultant Bianca Dancer was so hands on and helpful from the get go. She guided me through the entire process and put me at ease being a first time buyer. I highly recommend their services.
Jay Govender and Maleshini Reddy from OOBA provided outstanding assistance and guidance in securing our home loan. Response times were excellent and they were professional and friendly.
Estelle Vorster was really helpful in securing the best deal for my home loan, she not only negotiated a lower interest rate she went as far as securing 50% discount on the transfer costs.