The maximum income to qualify for First Home Finance (formerly known as FLISP) is R22 000 per month.
Here are the qualification criteria in more detail:
- Your income must range from R3 501 to R22 000 per month.
- You must be a South African citizen with permanent residency in South Africa.
- You must not have received a government housing subsidy before.
- You must be married or cohabiting OR single with financial dependents.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You must not have owned a fixed residential property before.
If you meet these criteria, you can apply online in a matter of minutes with ooba Home Loans. We provide a form you can fill in which we then submit on your behalf. We monitor the status of your application so we can update you as needed.