You can qualify for a FLISP Subsidy
The South African Government offers first time homebuyers living with dependents, a spouse or a partner, a FREE subsidy on their first home. The word FLISP stands for Finance Linked Individual Subsidy Programme. As a South African citizen you can easily qualify for a FLISP subsidy and become a home owner today! Find out by completing the form now.
What FLISP does for you
- Can be used as a deposit when purchasing a property
- Can be used as a payment for transfer and bond registration costs
- Can be used to reduce your loan amount thereby reducing the monthly instalments
4 easy steps to apply for a FLISP subsidy linked to a home loan
1. Get preapproved for FLISP and/or a home loan
2. Find your dream home and submit an offer to purchase
3. Apply for home loan funding
4. Apply for FLISP subsidy
FLISP subsidy FAQs
How do I know that I qualify for FLISP?
The South African Government offers first time homebuyers living with dependents, a spouse or a partner, and you earn a household income between R3,500 – R22,000 per month, a FREE subsidy on their first home.
I don't have a deposit or any money for a house, what can I do?
The FLISP subsidy takes care of your deposit and legal expenses. Depending on your monthly income, the FLISP subsidy can be up to R 130, 505!
If I get the FLISP subsidy, do I get the money?
Yes, if you qualify for FLISP you get the money paid straight into your bond account, or towards your deposit and home loan costs.
Who is funding FLISP?
The National Housing Finance Corporation is responsible for distribution of subsidies to qualifying applicants.