You obtain FLISP funding by applying to The Department of Human Settlement.
ooba Home Loans can apply on your behalf. We gather the paperwork, submit your application and monitor your status, updating you on its progress as needed.
See the process for applying with ooba Home Loans below.
You’ll need the following paperwork to apply for FLISP:
- The FLISP application form.
- Certified copies of identity documents (IDs).
- Certified copies of dependents’ birth certificates.
- Certified copy of marriage certificate/ Final order of divorce.
- Original recent payslip/affidavit confirming unemployment/ proof of social grant.
- Certified copy of the deed of sale/offer to purchase.
- Certified copy of the bond approval/bond quotation.
- Original/ certified copy of the statement of transfer cost from transferring attorney.