Skip to content

How can I obtain FLISP funding?

You obtain FLISP funding by applying to The Department of Human Settlement.

ooba Home Loans can apply on your behalf. We gather the paperwork, submit your application and monitor your status, updating you on its progress as needed.

See the process for applying with ooba Home Loans below.

FLISP Application Process

You’ll need the following paperwork to apply for FLISP:

  • The FLISP application form.
  • Certified copies of identity documents (IDs).
  • Certified copies of dependents’ birth certificates.
  • Certified copy of marriage certificate/ Final order of divorce.
  • Original recent payslip/affidavit confirming unemployment/ proof of social grant.
  • Certified copy of the deed of sale/offer to purchase.
  • Certified copy of the bond approval/bond quotation.
  • Original/ certified copy of the statement of transfer cost from transferring attorney.

Apply for a housing subsidy

FLISP offering homebuyers a subsidy on their first home.

Do i qualify?

Ranked #1 in Banking on Hellopeter

Star Rating

Average rating of 4.86 from over 4 550 reviews

Simply The Best

Ooba home loans services are simply the best. My Consultant Bianca Dancer was so hands on and helpful from the get go. She guided me through the entire process and put me at ease being a first time buyer. I highly recommend their services.

Tia J

Star Ratings

Excellent Service

Jay Govender and Maleshini Reddy from OOBA provided outstanding assistance and guidance in securing our home loan. Response times were excellent and they were professional and friendly.

Brice G

Star Ratings

Bond Application

Estelle Vorster was really helpful in securing the best deal for my home loan, she not only negotiated a lower interest rate she went as far as securing 50% discount on the transfer costs.

Butana M

Star Ratings