Skip to content

How do you apply for FLISP in Cape Town?

First Home Finance (formerly known as FLISP) helps homebuyers get on the property ladder, which is especially helpful in an expensive city like Cape Town.

So how can you get First Home Finance in The Mother City? You can do so by contacting the Western Cape Government, or by applying online with ooba Home Loans.

We make the application quick and easy by submitting it on your behalf. All you have to do is fill in a simple form.

If you want to contact the Western Cape Government for more information, here are their details:
Western Cape Department of Infrastructure
Ground Floor, ISM Building
27 Wale Street
Cape Town

Call: 021 483 6488 / 021 483 8984 / 021 483 0611 / 021 483 0623 / 021 483 2060

Apply for a housing subsidy

First Home Finance offers homebuyers a subsidy on their first home.


Ranked #1 in Banking on Hellopeter

Star Rating

Average rating of 4.86 from over 4 550 reviews

Simply The Best

Ooba home loans services are simply the best. My Consultant Bianca Dancer was so hands on and helpful from the get go. She guided me through the entire process and put me at ease being a first time buyer. I highly recommend their services.

Tia J

Star Ratings

Excellent Service

Jay Govender and Maleshini Reddy from OOBA provided outstanding assistance and guidance in securing our home loan. Response times were excellent and they were professional and friendly.

Brice G

Star Ratings

Bond Application

Estelle Vorster was really helpful in securing the best deal for my home loan, she not only negotiated a lower interest rate she went as far as securing 50% discount on the transfer costs.

Butana M

Star Ratings