FLISP (formerly known as First Home Finance) is a subsidy made available by the South African government to first-time homebuyers with low income. But you don’t need to apply through the government.
ooba Home Loans allows you to apply online. Simply fill in the form (it just takes a few minutes) and we will submit it on your behalf and monitor the application status so we can update you as needed.
First ensure you meet the qualification criteria which are listed below:
- Your income must range from R3 501 to R22 000 per month.
- You must be a South African citizen with permanent residency in South Africa.
- You must not have received a government housing subsidy before.
- You must be married or cohabiting OR single with financial dependents.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You must not have owned a fixed residential property before.
Then apply through our website. We make the process quick and easy.