Sandton Platinum Residence
- Sandton Platinum Residence: A slick, modern development with apartments catering to single professionals, and a host of facilities on-site.
- HQ: Energy-efficient design with facilities on-site that make it ideal for a work-from-home lifestyle.
- 21 on Jellicoe: Peace and quiet in the family-friendly suburb of Randburg.
- Canyon Villas: A tranquil escape amidst rolling green hills and nature reserves.
- 300 on York: A secure estate in the leafy suburb of Ferndale, perfect for professionals with families.
- Skywood: Offers both apartments and townhouses on an estate in the affluent suburb of Bryanston.
- Akaru: Japanese-inspired location with lush surroundings that inspire meditation and contemplation.
South Africa remains a buyer’s market even with the recent interest hikes, and what better place to buy than in the City of Gold? Here you’ll find apartment complexes in bustling business hubs, and family-friendly estates in peaceful suburbs with easy access to the business centres.
In a diverse city that caters to all lifestyles, we provide a list with a balance between developments catering to young professionals and those ideal for family living.
Note If you’re interested in any of the below developments, you can use our selection of Home Loan Calculators to determine what you’ll pay on a property purchase, including bond repayments, transfer costs and more.
Apartments in Sandton
Sandton Platinum Residence
The ideal modern apartment block, with a host of facilities available on-site that allow residents to work, exercise and dine in the same place they sleep. Add to all that, independent electricity generation that ensures the building always has power no matter what.
- Price: From R890 000.
- Apartments: Fully furnished with all required amenities.
- Amenities: Independent electricity generation, private gym, rooftop pool, multipurpose sports field, picnic areas, creche, 24/7 Medi Care.
- Neighbourhood: Situated in the heart of Sandton, in close proximity to the Gautrain, schools, clinics, hospitals, and City Mall.
A modern, energy-efficient space geared toward young professionals, with workspaces and facilities that cater to a work-from-home lifestyle, and the bustling Sandton hub on its doorstep.
- Price: From R1 010 000.
- Apartments: studio, 1 and 2-bedroom apartments with open-plan interiors.
- Amenities: 24-hour meal solution, laundry services, workspaces, boardrooms, free wi-fi, rooftop garden and pool, restaurant and deli, bespoke gym and yoga, 24-hour concierge.
- Neighbourhood: A short walk from the bus station and Gautrain, and the bustling hub of Sandton with its restaurants, nightlife and office hubs.
21 on Jellicoe
An upcoming development in the family-friendly suburb of Rosebank, offering close proximity to Sandton combined with peaceful surroundings.
- Apartments: Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom, penthouses
- Amenities: Rooftop pool, expansive working space, lush garden.
- Neighbourhood: Close proximity to Rosebank Gautrain Station, Kingsmead College and Rosebank Primary School. Nearby attractions include Rosebank Mall, Wanderers Sports Club, and Killarney Golf Club.
Apartments in Johannesburg
Idyllic estate living amidst the lush green meadows of a golf estate. Ideal for families and retirees, with a host of outdoor recreational activities on your doorstep.
- Price: From R 3 975 000 to R 5 520 000.
- Homes: 3-bed and 4-bed freehold homes. House designs range from 220 sqm to 319 sqm. Kitchen, lounge, dining room, covered patio, and automated garage. Optional extras include a pool, Solar PV inverter backup, Golf cart parking, and more.
- Amenities: Clubhouse, golf course, tennis court, gym, spa, restaurants, parks, children’s play area, 24-hour security.
- Neighbourhood: Situated on Eagle Cayon Golf & Lifestyle Estate, a tranquil escape with rolling green hills, vibrant plant life, wetlands and several parks.
300 on York
A secure, family-friendly estate in the leafy suburb of Ferndale. 300 on York is the ideal residence for people who work in Sandton and want to come home to a quiet and relaxed environment.
- Price: TBA.
- Homes: 3-bedroom homes with ensuite bathrooms. Living area with open plan kitchen and dining room. Patio and garden. Fibre and inverter-ready.
- Amenities: Children’s play area on the estate.
- Neighbourhood: Tree-lined suburb in the heart of Randburg. Easy access to Sandton, major highways, restaurants, shopping centres and recreation.
A secure estate with a choice between townhouses and apartments with luxury finishes and built-in high-tech components. Ideal for families, and a short drive from Sandton.
- Price: R3 745 000 — R4 325 000 (townhouses).
R2 800 000 — R2 850 000 (apartments).
- Homes: 3-bedroom duplex townhouses with ensuite bathrooms, open-plan kitchen and dining room, patio, braai unit, garden, double garage.
Two-bedroom apartments with single garages.
Solar inverter and backup power battery, fibre-ready, high-tech components and appliances included.
- Amenities: Pavilion and swimming pool on-site. 24-hour security and CCTV cameras.
- Neighbourhood: Located in the top Johannesburg suburb of Bryanston, where you’ll find healthy organic markets, shopping centres, restaurants, hospitals, and schools.
A Japanese-inspired estate with lush forests intended to inspire meditation and contemplation. Houses cater to single professionals and families.
- Price: From R995 000.
- Apartments: 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments.
- Amenities: Business centre, laundry facilities, clubhouse, lap and children’s pool, sports court, gym, 24-hour security.
- Neighbourhood: Another residence situated in the leafy suburb of Bryanston, with a host of recreational attractions along with schools and hospitals.
Find out what you can afford
Whether you’re looking to buy for yourself or expand your investment portfolio, it helps to know what you can afford. Our prequalification process will provide this information, allowing you to budget accordingly and target developments within your price range.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Ranked #1 in Banking on Hellopeter
Average rating of 4.86 from over 4 550 reviews
Simply The Best
Ooba home loans services are simply the best. My Consultant Bianca Dancer was so hands on and helpful from the get go. She guided me through the entire process and put me at ease being a first time buyer. I highly recommend their services.
Jay Govender and Maleshini Reddy from OOBA provided outstanding assistance and guidance in securing our home loan. Response times were excellent and they were professional and friendly.
Estelle Vorster was really helpful in securing the best deal for my home loan, she not only negotiated a lower interest rate she went as far as securing 50% discount on the transfer costs.