- The way to ensure your bank is giving you the best rate is to compare them with other home loan offers.
- Apply for a home loan through ooba so that you can make use of our home loan comparison service.
- Using a bond originator such as ooba to do the legwork saves you time and money.
- There is no additional cost to using ooba’s services.
No matter how long you have been with the same bank, how do you know your bank is offering you the best rate? If you don’t allow other banks the opportunity to quote and compete for your business, you never will.
By allowing ooba to get multiple banks to quote including your own, even if your bank ends up offering you the best deal, you give yourself peace of mind that you have in fact got the best deal on your home loan. And if allowing the banks to compete for your home loan saves you a few percentage points off your rate, or provides you with more favourable terms, even better! When you apply for a home loan through ooba, you get access to our home loan comparison service.
Here are our top 4 reasons to use a home loan comparison service such as ooba:
- Saving you money – How do you know your bank is going to offer you the best interest rate if you don’t compare offers? A 0.25% difference on a R1 million loan over 20 years could save you nearly R40 000.
- Saving you time – Home loan experts ooba will save you tremendous amounts of time in preparation and submission of the required paperwork by submitting a single application to all the banks on your behalf. They will also do all the legwork to negotiate the best deal for you.
- Saving energy – Dealing with one home loan comparison service is a whole lot easier than liaising with up to nine banks. And ooba will be able to explain all the terms and conditions of offers that come back to you.
- No cost to you – Because the banks pay ooba for their home loan leads, there is no cost to you. You get the best home loan deal, with great service. This does not affect the value of the bond or the interest rate offered.
If you are just thinking about buying a home, or are ready to put in an offer, ooba’s home loan comparison service gets you the best deal on your home loan – for free.
Get the process started by getting prequalified by using ooba’s free, online prequalification tool. Then, when you’re ready, you can apply for a home loan with ooba – South Africa’s largest bond originator.