You’re a low-income earner and you think homeownership is out of reach for you? But it’s not. If your income ranges from R3 501 to R22 000 per month, the government will effectively help you buy a house.
This is achieved via the First Home Finance subsidy. You can apply for this with ooba Home Loans.
We make the application process quick and easy. You fill in the forms online and it will just take a few minutes. We then submit them on your behalf and monitor the application process, updating you as needed.
Bear in mind that in order to qualify for First Home Finance, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Your income must range from R3 501 to R22 000 per month.
- You must be a South African citizen with permanent residency in South Africa.
- You must not have received a government housing subsidy before.
- You must be married or cohabiting OR single with financial dependents.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You must not have owned a fixed residential property before.
So apply for the “help me buy a house” program with ooba Home Loans and make homeownership a reality.