You will need the following documents when applying for a home loan:
- A completed and signed application form.
- A copy of your ID document.
- Proof of residence.
- A copy of the offer to purchase containing both the seller and purchaser’s details (not necessary for pre-approval).
- Proof of income. You will need to provide a salary slip (not older than two months), or a letter from your employer with a breakdown of your salary and deductions. If you are self-employed then you will need a letter from an accounting officer confirming your income, or a statement of your assets and liabilities.
- Six months’ worth of bank statements.
- A copy of the marriage certificate (if married).