FLISP stands for Finance Linked Individual Subsidy Programme.
It is a government programme aimed at first-time homebuyers who fall within a low-income bracket.
If your income falls between R 3 501 and R 22 000 per month, you may qualify for FLISP provided you meet the other criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen with permanent residency in South Africa.
- You must not have received a government housing subsidy before.
- You must be married or cohabiting OR single with financial dependents.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You must not have owned a fixed residential property before.
Are you interested in applying for FLISP? Get all your questions answered, such as whether you qualify, how to apply and how FLISP can be used to acquire your first home.